Completely water soluble fertilizer and the only source of calcium, contains no chlorine and is intended for use in fertigation and foliar application.
Calcium nitrate fertigation and foliar nutrition
||of solubility (20 0C)
||1200 g/l of water
|| pH (1% solution)
||EC (1G/l at 25 0C)
||to 1.2 mS/cm
||Of The Color
- stimulates development of the root system (core roots — root hairs) and vegetative growth and development of agricultural and ornamental crops;
- improves the formation of membranes and cell walls of plants;
- stimulates the activity of enzymes and metabolism in plants;
- improves the processes of photosynthesis, transport of carbohydrates and assimilation of nitrogen in plants;
- increases plant resistance to stress factors of the environment, fungal and bacterial diseases that arise due to the lack of calcium — apical rot of tomatoes, peppers, brownish pulp of the potato, bitter Jankowitsch Apple fruits, etc.;
- improves the keeping quality of fruit and vegetables during storage and transportation;
- increases the yield by 10-15 %, improves appearance and taste of the vegetables and fruits.
- When watering
- 0,1-0,2% solution (1.0 to 2.0 kg / 1000 l of water)
- Puff makeup
- 1-2% solution (1-2 kg per 100 l of water)
You cannot mix calcium nitrate with fertilizers containing phosphates and sulfates.