Fully water-soluble fertilizer containing phosphorous and potassium. Designed for use in fertigation and for foliar feeding.
Consists of: P2O5-52%, K2O: 34 %
- Completely water soluble, has a high level of uptake by plants.
- Does not contain nitrogen, which makes the product ideal source of potassium and phosphorus in the later phase of crop development.
- Increases the yield and quality of fruits and vegetables due to the increase of the content of sugars and vitamins, improves overwintering ornamental trees and shrubs.
- Used mainly in drip irrigation, hydroponics and foliar foliar application vegetables, fruits, ornamental plants, vines on all types of soils and substrates.
- Application of fertilizer increases the resistance of plants to fungal diseases defeat.
- Does not contain chlorine and heavy metals.
Closed ground – 0,01-0,2% (0,1-2 kg/1000 l of water)
Open ground – 0,1-0,2% (1-2 kg/1000 l of water)
Vegetable crops – 0,5-2% (5-20 kg)
Field crops – 0,5-1% (2-5 kg)
Monopotassium phosphate should not be mixed with preparations containing calcium and magnesium.